Welcome to the Wnt & β-Catenin Targeted Drug Discovery Summit
24+ Expert Speakers Include
Built with Leap Therapeutics, Fog Pharma, Surrozen, Iterion Therapeutics, Genentech, and other leading biopharma the Wnt & β-Catenin Targeted Drug Discovery Summit is the only industry-focused, case-study led conference that concentrates on this complex, diverse and promising pathway.
By uniting drug developers and academics into one place to share their experience and knowledge on the inhibition and activation of the Wnt pathway, you can be sure to gain practical takeaways and actionable strategies on how to harness this previously undruggable target.
By attending Wnt & β-Catenin Targeted Drug Discovery Summit, you can:
- Find out how to leverage epigenetics and molecular biology to target upstream and downstream Wnt/β-Catenin pathways
- Debate the pros and cons of direct and indirect inhibition of Wnt/β-Catenin
- Explore the best approach to regulate Wnt/β-Catenin with specificity and selectivity – reducing potency and toxicity
- Assess preclinical and translational data and how to validate proof of concept and accelerate the clinical progression
- Evaluate Wnt/β-Catenin’s role and relationship with T-cells and how this can deliver more effective immune-oncology treatments in the future
- Exploit therapeutic window of Wnt/β-Catenin – from oncology to other regenerative opportunities
Across 2 days, you will be joined by 80+ senior scientists, including FogPharma, Genentech, Iterion Therapeutics, RedX Pharma, Leap Therapeutics.